What our Company Members do
DFI’s Company Members are responsible for:
- Working, through DFI, to progress the organisation’s objects.
- Exercising critical judgement concerning the direction of DFI and the progress it is making.
- Appointing and changing the Board of Directors.
- Agreeing the Strategic Plan and monitoring its implementation.
- Attending DFI’s Annual General Meetings and Strategic General Meetings.
The DFI company members meet three times a year (at an AGM and two SGM’s). The DFI Board presents a report on the organisation's activity to the Company Member’s at those meetings.