Disability Equality Training
The Disability Federation of Ireland provide disability equality training to organisations in both an online and offline format. This training aims to increase awareness and understanding of inclusion in the workplace and provide best practices in customer service for people with disabilities. It also aims to promote employability by creating work environments that are accessible to all staff.
Some of the key topics covered:
- How disability is viewed in society
- The models of disability – medical and social
- Disability facts and figures
- Government supports to employers
- Real life experiences – Do’s and Don’ts
- Things to consider in a work environment
- Legislation and Policy – inclusion laws
Duration: 2.5 hrs
Please complete the enquiry form below and we will be back in touch with you.