Governance and Finance
We are committed to the highest standards in the way we conduct ourselves and our business. We aim to be fully transparent and accountable meeting the standards for the charity sector. Please find our core documents on Governance and Finance below:
- Our Memorandum & Articles of Association are our Constitution and give us direction.
- Find our explanatory notes on our Memorandum & Articles of Association.
- Our Annual Reports detail our activities during the preceding year and outline where we expect to go in the coming year.
- Our Directors’ Report and Financial Statements show how we spent our money in any financial year and spotlights if there are any financial challenges ahead.
- In 2019 DFI was one of the first two organisations in Ireland to achieve the Improving Quality Mark at Foundation Level. This is an assurance award that addresses all the essential areas necessary for the effective management and governance of a charity.