SOLA Module for Autumn 2021
June 30 2021
SOLA Module for Autumn 2021 has just been announced!!!!
DFI are delighted to offer the Quality Management Module to staff of their member organisations. The course will allow participants to explore and apply a number of principles, tools and methodologies, designed to identify and eliminate "wasteful practices" and achieve efficiencies in their organisations.
- Autumn Semester Application link here >
- Applications are currently open and will close on Wednesday 11th August.
- There is no longer a need for the students to complete a separate form, they can now enter the module code on the application.
- In Marketing Data- for the question “How did you hear about the course?” they should select “Other” and enter DFI (this way we can identify those who are from our member organisations, so that they will be charged the reduced fee of €95 instead of €500).
- A “How to” document covering the application steps is also attached above.
- Registered students should email Dermot Donnell our Development Manager- Governance and Quality at email@example.com with thier details, so he can prvide the names to the Fees Office to facilitate cross-referencing when the applications are being processed.
If anyone experiences difficulty in registering please contact: Susie Boekhout at Susie.Boekhout@ul.ie
Find out more on https://www.disability-federation.ie/sola/