SOLA Symposium 2019
6 December 2019, 9:00am - 5:00pm
The Disability Federation of Ireland, University of Limerick and Johnson & Johnson, through their joint venture, SOLA - The Centre of Excellence for Sustainable Quality are pleased to invite to you to their annual Symposium on Sustainable Quality in the Community, Voluntary & Disability Sector 2019.
Date: Friday, 6th December 2019
Time: 10.00 am - 2.30 pm
Venue: The Pavillion, University of Limerick
Delegate Fee: €55
Concession fees (Students/OAP's/PWD/DFI Members/Unwaged/Volunteers) €25
- Leigh Gath (confidential recipient HSE) on 'What The Future Holds for People With Disabilities in Ireland'.
- Hazel Clarke who’s organisation recently completed the IQ standard on the 'NWP & FA’s organisational journey towards meeting the ‘Improving Quality’ (IQ) Standard and surviving the external assessment process!’.
- Deirdre Kelly from the Department of Community and Rural Development on the ‘Five-Year Strategy to Support the Community and Voluntary Sector in Ireland 2019-2024
- Marie Kehoe-O’Sullivan (National Disability Quality Improvement Specialist) on ‘Quality Improvement’
- John Noonan (lecturer in Quality Management) on ‘Re-visioning Learning for Sustainable Services’.
- Dermot O'Donnell (DFI) and John Wilson (Community Matters Yorkshire) on 'Improving Quality'
- Deirdre Nally: (SOLA) PhD Researcher on ‘Identify barriers to Quality Improvements in Persona Assistant Services in Ireland from the service-users perspective’.
- Catherine Harrington (former SOLA student) on ‘Using Lean Techniques and Tools to enhance communications between the Disability Federation of Ireland and its member organisations’.
- John Lynch Plant Leader Vision Care Johnson & Johnson
- Prof. Emeritus Eamonn Murphy (UL)
- and Dr Jana Filosof from the University of Hertfordshire.
Morning refreshments, tea/coffee and lunch provided.
To register contact Martina Schwab on 01 454 7978 or email@example.com
The Pavilion, North University Court University of, Limerick