SOLA Symposium 2019
6 December 2019, 9:00am - 5:00pm
The Disability Federation of Ireland, University of Limerick and Johnson & Johnson, through their joint venture, SOLA - The Centre of Excellence for Sustainable Quality are pleased to invite to you to their annual Symposium on Sustainable Quality in the Community, Voluntary & Disability Sector 2019.
Date: Friday, 6th December 2019
Time: 10.00 am - 2.30 pm
Venue: The Pavillion, University of Limerick
Delegate Fee: €55
Concession fees (Students/OAP's/PWD/DFI Members/Unwaged/Volunteers) €25
- Leigh Gath (confidential recipient HSE) on 'What The Future Holds for People With Disabilities in Ireland'.
- Deirdre Kelly from the Department of Community and Rural Development on the ‘Five-Year Strategy to Support the Community and Voluntary Sector in Ireland 2019-2024
- Marie Kehoe-O’Sullivan (National Disability Quality Improvement Specialist) on ‘Quality Improvement’
- John Noonan (lecturer in Quality Management) on ‘Re-visioning Learning for Sustainable Services’.
- John Wilson (Quality Professional and Co-Author 'What is the Value of the IQ Quality Mark?'
- Deirdre Nally: (SOLA) PhD Researcher on ‘Identify barriers to Quality Improvements in Persona Assistant Services in Ireland from the service-users perspective’.
- Catherine Harrington (former SOLA student) on ‘Using Lean Techniques and Tools to enhance communications between the Disability Federation of Ireland and its member organisations’.
- John Lynch Plant Leader Vision Care Johnson & Johnson ' Creating and enabling culture for people with diverse abilities'.
- and Dr Jana Filosof from the University of Hertfordshire 'IQ - an intelligent standard for improved governance'.
Other presentations include NWP & FA’s journey towards meeting the ‘Improving Quality’ (IQ) Standard and surviving assessment process!’ and 'How can the Improving Quality standard benefit the organisation and its users!'. Please see the Symposium brochure for more details.
Morning refreshments, tea/coffee and lunch provided.
To register contact Martina Schwab on 01 454 7978 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pavilion, North University Court University of, Limerick