DFI & Adare HRM present: HR and Employment Law Challenges in the Not for Profit Sector
6 June 2019, 10:30am - 1:00am
Adare Human Resource Management in partnership with the Disability Federation of Ireland are pleased to invite you to this Employment Law Seminar. This is a free event and looks specifically at new and on-going Empolyment Law and HR challenges faced by Community, Voluntary and Disability sector.
Topics covered include;
- The Employment (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2018 and the banning of Zero hours – what does this mean for Organisations in the Sector?
- Internal Employment Investigations – the changing case law influencing how Organisations proceed including potential legal representation
- Retirement Ages – is it discriminatory to have or enforce retirement?
- New and Planned Legislation – The Parental Leave (Amendment) Bill 2017 / The Shared Maternity Leave and Benefit Bill 2018
- The Increasing Number of Employment Claims – how can you protect your Organisation
After the success of a smiliar event held last October we advise early registration to avoid disappointment.
This Seminar will be delivered by Derek McKay, Managing Director and Stephen Keatinge, HR & Employment Law Executive, Adare Human Resource Management
The details for the event are as follows:
Date: Thursday 6th June 2019
Refreshments: 10:30 a.m.
Start time: 11:00 a.m.
End time: 1:00 p.m.
Lunch: Please advise if you will be staying for lunch after the event & if you have any dietary requirements.
Venue: DFI, Fumbally Court, Fumbally Lane, Dublin 8
For more information or to book your place at this event, contact Claire Gallery at firstname.lastname@example.org or 061 202960
Disability Federation of Ireland Fumbally Court, Fumbally Lane, Dublin 8