Migraine Association of Ireland celebrate 20 years
February 19 2014, 12:02am
Migraine Assocation of Ireland are celebrating 20 years in existence this February.
In light of this celebration, Migraine Association of Ireland have organised a series of upcoming events (listed by county below). All are welcome and MAI do not charge people to attend the events. To register your interest for any of these please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Members of the staff and board of MAI along with founding members and volunteers had a memorable visit last Tuesday to Áras an Uachtaráin as part of their 20th Anniversary celebrations and they will be posting photos from the day on our website www.migraine.ie.
- Migraine Information Stand - UCD Health Fair: 26th February, The Old bar in the Hub, 10am - 4pm.
- Women’s Health and Wellbeing Day in conjunction with International Women’s Day: Friday March 7th, 10am - 4pm in Cairde Balbriggan, Hampton St, Balbriggan.
- 20th Anniversary Celebration featuring international expert Dr Elizabeth Loder (Associate Professor of Neurology at Harvard Medical School): 23rd March, Ballsbridge Hotel, 11am - 4pm.
- 20th Anniversary Health Professional Seminar: March 24th, 7 - 9pm. Venue TBC, Dublin. Dr Loder will also be speaking at this event.
- Migraine and the Leaving Cert Awareness Campaign for pharmacists: MAI have produced a document on the accommodations that may be made for migraine suffering students during their state examinations. Please feel free to share this important information leaflet with your local pharmacist. Download Here
- Migraine Information Evening: March 13th, Cara Pharmacy, Galway City, 7.30 - 8.15pm.
- Health Professional Seminar: March 12th, St. Theresa’s beside our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Drogheda, 7 - 9pm.
- Migraine Information Stand: Wednesday March 12th, Wilton Shopping Centre.
- Regional Group Meeting: March 12th, The Gresham Metropole, 5.45 - 6.45pm. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- Migraine Information Stand: Saturday March 15th, Wilton Shopping Centre.
- Migraine Information Evening: April 22nd, Letterkenny Women’s Centre, 7pm.
- Migraine Information Stand: April 24th, Sam McCauley Pharmacy, Manor West Shopping Centre, Tralee.
- Regional Group Meeting: April 24th, 7pm, Carlton Hotel, Tralee - all welcome!
Self Help Group (three sessions): Old Ground Hotel, Ennis:
- Tuesday 25th February
- Tuesday 4th March
- Tuesday 11th March
For more information about Migraines and the Migraine Association of Ireland (MAI) visit their website: http://www.migraine.ie or phone: 01-8941280 or Migraine Helpline: 1850 200 378
Address: Unit 14, Block 5, Port Tunnel Business Park, Clonshaugh, Dublin 17, Ireland