DFI Partners with Hollyfort Services to Offer New Preventative Maintenance Programme
October 8 2014, 11:02am
The Disability Federation of Ireland (DFI) is pleased to announce that it has partnered with Hollyfort Services, a specialist service in Healthcare Facilities Installation and Maintenance, to offer DFI member organisations an exciting opportunity to avail of an exclusive, new Preventative Maintenance Programme (PMP) service. The service, which will be offered to DFI members at a specially discounted rate, has been custom-designed to help charitable companies meet their statutory obligations by reviewing their level of compliance with all relevant regulations, including requirements from the Health Information and Quality Authority (HIQA), providing them with technical support and assistance, and offering recommendations for the future.
For full details and to download a brochure, click on this link.
Benefits of Hollyfort Services
Hollyfort Services is a privately-owned Irish company, which provides a specialist service in Healthcare Facilities Installation and Maintenance to a range of clients in the disability and healthcare Sectors. Their continued success over the years is a testament to the quality of work provided in the delivery of specialist projects and services.
Hollyfort Services understands that special facilities require specialist services, and have designed a special programme that targets the specific needs of your facilities. In addition, Hollyfort Services consider people with different abilities and disabilities when carrying out inspections.
The PMP service is a specialist programme designed for your organisation to suit each property in order to save you time and money. It gives you an increased level of service compared to existing service contracts, and greater longevity on installations and overall building fabric. The added bonus you get when you use this service is that Hollyfort Services can help your facility contribute positively and effectively in ensuring that the various objectives, guidelines, requirements and statutory codes are observed and adhered to. It covers all areas required to comply with HIQA, Health and Safety Authority (HAS) and many others.
The PMP gives you:
- Substantial savings offered to DFI Members.
- Dedicated service to assess and design bespoke services and solutions for residential and / or general facilities.
- Experienced facilities technicians with disability awareness training.
- Confidence that your buildings and facilities comply with all relevant regulations.
- Reduction in unnecessary callouts.
- Dedicated online management system to access all your information: inspection reports, condition reports, gas and oil certs, floor plans, etc.
- Inspection and servicing: identifying preventative tasks, Health and Safety risks and the potential to cause further property damage.
- Well-maintained properties that will last longer and perform better.
Why choose Hollyfort Services?
Hollyfort Services is dedicated to all its customers and carries out its work to the highest standard of quality.
- Health Service Executive (HSE) Approved
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO) Accredited
- Members of the Construction Industry Federation
- Registered on the Construction Industry Register Ireland.
- 24/7 point of contact in an emergency
- Condition survey and a comprehensive record of property maintenance
- Tailored programmes designed for disability and healthcare settings
- Facilities serviced and maintained regularly
- Long-term financial savings on property upkeep, maintenance and refurbishment
- Regular risk assessments on building fabric for physical hazards
- Improve efficiency and energy management, reduce running costs.
In addition, you get:
- Reactive Maintenance – No Heating and Broken Window
- Emergency Works – Flooding and Burst Pipe
- Capital Works – Kitchen Replacement and New Bathroom
- Consultation Service – Proposed Works and General Advice
“Hollyfort Services’ specially developed preventative maintenance programme provides us with systematic inspection reports throughout the year, highlighting potential risks and allowing for efficient prioritisation of works needed. We have always found Hollyfort Services to be professional, safety conscious, reliable and reasonable to deal with, delivering value on all projects, to the highest standard. They are very sensitive to meeting the needs of service users, in a manner that respects the dignity of the individual. Over the years, we have found Hollyfort Services to be respectful, courteous, helpful and very responsive to the needs of our service”, said Saint John of God Kildare Services, Celbridge.