Participation Framework: National Framework for Children and Young People’s Participation in Decision-making
June 30 2021
Deadline extended for Capacity Building Grant for Children and Young People’s Participation in Decision Making Applications will now be accepted up to Monday 5th July for the capacity building grant and Hub na nÓg training to support implementation of the National Framework for children and young people’s participation in decision-making. The fund and training is open to organisations that provide services, programmes or projects to children and young people from the following sectors:
• Tusla Registered Early Learning Care and School-Age Childcare providers.
• Arts Organisations** (Working directly with Children and Young People)
• Youth Services
• Youth Justice
• Traveller Service Providers
• Disability Service Providers
• Homeless Service Providers Eligible organisations are invited to apply for the training and grant which will enable participation in training from Hub na nÓg and to develop and/or purchase resources to support use of the ‘Everyday Spaces Checklist’ in their work with children and young people.