Xyea Software for managing risk and compliance for DFI Member Organisations
Download this file here »
Are you finding it difficult to comply with the high volume of regulations within the care sector? Do you have an effective risk management system in place?
As part of our Development and Support Services range of products, Disability Federation of Ireland, together with Xyea Software, is pleased to announce the establishment of a risk and audit activities service for our Members.
Talking to experts will give you reassurance and peace of mind and ensure that you are managing risk and meet your compliance obligations.
Xyea Software for managing risk and compliance
Xyea is an online compliance solution system that centralises all of your risk and audit activities. Xyea’s market leading Risk and Audit system has been designed specifically for the disability and care sector. Xyea can be easily integrated into your current operations, helping you manage risk and meet your compliance obligations.
The software will help you reduce risk, lower your costs, operate more efficiently, and always be prepared for internal and external audits. It will ensure compliance with the industry standards across a range of health and social care areas including HIQA, QuADS, PQASSO, JCI, CARF and others.
- Xyea monitors your operations to ensure all necessary standards are met so you can focus on running your business.
- Identify compliance issues or risks in one easily controlled system
- Produces clear reports summarising the organisation’s activity, including incident and accident reports, providing assurance for board and audit committees.
- Xyea is an online compliance solution that centralises all of your risk and audit activities.
Why use Xyea?
Risk compliance and conforming with industry standards is one of the greatest challenges facing the care industry. Xyea can help your organisation overcome this challenge. The core benefits of this system are:
- Xyea centralises an organisation’s data providing insights and knowledge so management can spend more time analysing performance and improving business operations.
- Xyea ensures compliance. However if an adverse incident occurs, exposure is lessened by the fact that a functioning compliance system is in place.
- Xyea software ensures effective management, improves your tendering process and increases your competitiveness.
Who do we work with?
Organisations including local governments, hospitals and tech companies use Xyea. St. Patrick’s Centre in Kilkenny currently uses Xyea to manage their residential care service. St. Patrick’s provides care and development opportunities for children and adults with an intellectual disability.
General Manager, John Murphy, commented, “Our senior management team and Board are kept up-to-date at all times about critical risks, accident/incident rates and HIQA inspection follow-up. Our centres can maintain compliance more efficiently as the need for more reporting grows“.
How to get started?
Have confidence that you are complying with industry regulations. Setting up Xyea is quick and simple – we will even do it for you! Register for your 15 day FREE Trial today or get in touch with Pat Reidy in Xyea at the address below.